WolfTime is NC State’s absence management and time tracking system. Faculty and staff who are eligible to accrue leave (EHRA and SHRA) use WolfTime to submit and review leave requests. The system also has a web clock feature to record in/out clock activity for nonexempt employees subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
To comply with FLSA rules and guidelines, all nonexempt employees are required to clock in and out by using a wall-mounted time clock, computer or mobile device each day they work. Each department will decide how their employees submit time.
This site focuses on the fundamental steps for accessing WolfTime through MyPack Portal and reviewing the options related to time tracking and absence management.
- No webinars scheduled at this time
Informational Guides and Videos
- Checking Absence Balances (1:04)
- Employee’s Guide for Requesting Family Medical Leave (FML) or Family Illness Leave (FIL) (pdf)
- How to Complete Absence Certifications (3:27)
- How to Enter Leave without Pay Exempt & Non-Exempt (2:00)
- How to Enter Worker’s Comp for Non- Exempt Employees (1:50)
- How to Input, View and Cancel Absence Requests (4:32)
- How to Request FIL/FML in WolfTime (2:32)
- How to Clock in and Out of WolfTime with a Wall Clock (1:50)
- How to Clock In and Out with the WolfTime WebClock (1:31)
- How to View the Weekly Time Summary in WolfTime (3:17)
- Employee Pay stub Information:
- Payable Time Rounding Chart (for printed timesheets)
- WolfTime Travel Time Sheet for Non-Exempt Employees