WolfTime is NC State’s absence management and time tracking system. Faculty and staff who are eligible to accrue leave (EHRA and SHRA) use WolfTime to submit and review leave requests. The system also has a web clock feature to record in/out clock activity for nonexempt employees subject to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
To comply with FLSA rules and guidelines, all nonexempt employees are required to clock in and out by using a wall-mounted time clock, computer or mobile device each day they work. Each department will decide how their employees submit time.
This site focuses on the fundamental steps for accessing WolfTime through MyPack Portal and reviewing the options related to time tracking and absence management as a timekeeper or leave coordinator.
Instructor Led Classes
- No webinars scheduled at this time
Informational Guides and Videos
Leave Coordinator Guides and Videos
- How to Complete Absence Certifications in WolfTime (2:29)
- Video Read Along (pdf)
- Leave Coordinators Entering FML/FIL for Employees (pdf)
- WolfTime for Leave Coordinators (14:03)
- Worker’s Compensation Training for Leave Coordinators (5:14)
- Entering On Call Time
- How To Enter a JARS request (An Unpaid Leave of Absence and Return from PAID or UNPAID Leave of Absence)
- How to enter a SARS request
- How to view an employees absence request For Leave Coordinators
- Leave Resolution Request (2019)
- Timesheet Resolution Request
- WolfTime Earning Codes and Time Reporting Codes
- Wolftime Query FAQ for Leave Coordinators and Timekeepers
- WolfTime Queries for Leave Coordinators and TimeKeepers